DescriptionThe property is arranged over basement, ground and three upper floors to provide a mid terrace mix use building. Internally the property comprises ground floor retail accommodation together with former offices over the upper floors and residential on the top floor. The property requires refurbishment.
- Total floor area extending to approximately 354 sq. m (3,810. ft) in total.
- Dublin 1 forms part of the city centre and is one the busiest shopping and tourism areas of Dublin.
- The area is situated directly north of the River Liffey to the west of East Wall and east of Smithfield.
- Transport facilities are provided by the Luas stop at Jervis Street, together with a DART station at Tara street, and numerous Dublin Bus Routes.
- The property is situated riverside between the Gratton bridge and Millennium foot bridge opposite the Temple Bar area.
- Surrounding occupiers include the Morrison Hotel and a number of solicitor firms.
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings