The subject unit comprises of a mid terraced, 3 storey unit with ground floor retail and overhead office / stores. The property is very well located on Chapel Street, a pedestrian street which adjoins Cruises Street and William Street, Limerick’s main retailing locations. This is a prime retail location, with many of the adjoining occupiers comprising of high street household names.
The subject unit is Let to Alvini Ltd T/A e-cigs shops, for a term of 3 years at a rent of €10,000 p.a.. The lease expires in June 2017. It has been agreed with the Tenant, that the subject unit will be let on a 5 year lease at €12,000p.a. + VAT if applicable from the expiry date of the original lease agreement.
The Tenant is responsible for rates and building insurance.
We have been advised all main services are available to the subject property.
The accommodation comprises of the following approximate GIA:
Ground Floor Area: 31 Sq. m.
1st Floor: 31 Sq. m.
2nd Floor: 31 Sq. m.
Total: 93 Sq. m. C. 1,000 Sq. ft.
The subject accommodation also benefits from w.c. and a locker room area.
• Commercial building just off Cruises Street & William Street
• Ground floor retail area with overhead office / stores
• Chapel Street is pedestrianised
• Adjoining occupiers include Champion Sports, Argos, along with many high street retailers
• Passing rent of €12,000 p.a. for 5 years from June 2017.
Barrack House, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City Centre, Co. Limerick
Tel: 061 410410
PSRA Licence No. 002371 / 002371