The property is arranged to provide two x adjoining office buildings. Internally the property comprises four floors of office space and a surface car park.
* Cork is the second largest city in Ireland with a population of some 198,000 people (as of the 2011 Census).
* The city is located approximately 119km south west of Waterford, and approximately 95km south of Limerick.
* The M8 is situated approximately 7km to the east of the city centre and provides access to Dublin and the north east.
* The property is situated on South Terrace, at its junction with Cotters Street.
* Surrounding occupiers include South Terrace Pharmacy, Ramen and City General Hospital.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings