The property is centrally located within Dublin's prime office district and is situated just off Lower Leeson Street, in close proximity to St Stephens Green and Fitzwilliam Square.
Fitzwilliam Court offers occupiers an opportunity to locate an exceptional location in the heart of the city centre. The property comprises of a seven storey office building extending to 40,590 sq ft. The remaining floor offers a flexible floor plate of 7,915 sq ft / 735.32 sq. m. .
Fitzwilliam Court has undergone an extensive refurbishment and modernisation throughout and now provides accommodation of the highest quality
1st Floor - 787.8 sqm (8480 sqft)
2nd Floor - 735.32 sqm (7915 sqft)
3rd Floor - 565.59 sqm (6088 sqft)
4th Floor - 564.75 sqm (6079 sqft)
5th Floor - 564.29 sqm (6074 sqft)
6th Floor - 368.45 sqm (3966 sqft)
Total Building NIA - 3770.9 sqm (40590 sqft)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
* Open plan office accommodation
* Impressive new reception with feature lighting and two shared meeting rooms
* New shower and changing facilities
* New 12 person lifts serving all floors (x2)
* New VRF air conditioning
* New suspended ceilings with recessed office lighting
* Mixture of parameter trunking and floors boxes both wired for power
* Ample bicycle storage
* 7 car parking spaces