DescriptionThe property is arranged to provide a substantial mixed use building.27-29 Carysfort Avenue The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor office/retail unit, together with 9 x office suites overhead.31-33 Carysfort Avenue The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor public house together with 2 x apartments overhead.
- Blackrock is an affluent south Dublin suburb.
- The town is situated approximately 8.5km south east of Dublin city centre and approximately 7km north of Killiney.
- Transport to and from the city centre is provided by the N11 Stillorgan Road, and R118 Merrion Road, access to the M11 and M50 motorways is approximately 8km to the south west of the town. Public transport is provided from Blackrock DART Station and via several bus routes.
- The property is situated to the western side of Carysfort Avenue close to its junction with the N31.
- Surrounding area is predominantly residential.
BER DetailsBER: C1
Available From Bidx1 896.11.0512042.71kWh/m2/yr
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings