Open Viewing: Fri 16 Feb, 1:00pm - 1:05pm
The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors only to provide a semi detached commercial building. Internally the ground floor provides a take-away unit, first floor restaurant unit, and second floor office.
* Clonmel is the largest town in South Tipperary with a population of approximately 17,100 people (as of the 2016 Census).
* The town is situated mid way between Waterford and Limerick, with Cork some 93km to the south.
* The M8 motorway is situated approximately 17km to the west of the town, and provides access to both Dublin and Cork.
* The property is situated at the Cashel Road Roundabout, just south of the N24 roadway.
* Surrounding occupiers include Top Oil, Suzuki Garage and Advanced Pit Stop.
<p>Available from BidX1</p> 582.17kWh/m2/yr
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields