DescriptionThe property is arranged to provide a ground floor restaurant unit. The property is set within a wider mixed use development.Total floor area extending to approximately 56 sq. m (603 sq. ft).
- Limerick is the third largest city in Ireland with an urban population of some 91,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The city is located approximately 41km south east of Ennis and approximately 100km south east of Galway.
- Limerick benefits from transport links with the M7 Motorway and the N20 both providing access to and from the city.
- The property occupies a busy location situated on the western side of Cornmarket Place.
- Surrounding occupiers include The Library Bar, Top Pizza, and Turkuaz.
BER DetailsBER: F
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings