DescriptionThe property is arranged over basement, ground and first floors to provide a mid terrace mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit together with residential accommodation at basement and first floor levels.
- Inchicore is a west Dublin suburb.
- The area is situated to the south of the River Liffey, west of Kilmainhan, and approximately 4.8km west of Dublin city centre.
- The area is serviced by numerous public transport facilities including Luas stations at Blackhorse and Drimnagh as well as multiple Dublin Bus routes.
- The property is situated on the southern side of Emmet Road.
- Surrounding occupiers include Mizzoni Pizza and Pasta Company and Ladbrokes.
BER DetailsBER: D1
Available from BidX1 1334.33kWh/m2/yr
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings