DescriptionThe Ashbourne Industrial Estate is ideally located within a 3-minute driveway away from the M2 motorway, 13 minutes to the M50, 20 minutes to Dublin Airport, 18 minutes to the M1 & M4 motorways, 30 minutes to Dublin Port and on the doorstep of Ashbourne Town with a host of amenities.
Built in c. 1990, 107/118 Ashbourne Industrial Estate is an end of terrace light industrial premises situated at the end of a cul de sac to briefly comprise of:
• Concrete and brick paving forecourt area (18m x 15m) with parking for c. 12 cars.
• 2 x storey offices with brick façade, solid masonry walls internally, internal gross floor area of c. 345 SQM.
• Double doors to reception area (7.2m x 4m) with tiled & carpet flooring and recessed lights.
• Office 1 (4.3m x 3.6m) with sliding door press space and roller shutters to window.
• Extensive bright corner office (6.2m x 6m) with 3 x windows and roller shutters to windows.
• Bathroom (1.4m x 1.2m) fully tiled with window.
• Bathroom (3.2m x 1.1m) fully tiled with shower and window.
• Middle office (4.6m x 4.4m) with double sliding press space.
• Hall with door to warehouse.
• Large back office (6m x 5.8m) with roller shutters.
• Storage area under the stairs.
• Filling/storage area (4.3m x 2.3m) with access to warehouse area.
• Office 1 (3.8m x 2.8m) double windows, extensive sliding door press space + (3.8m x 2.8m) storage area.
• Substantial airy bright corner office (10.2m x 6m) with 4 x front facing windows and 1 x side window.
• Fully tiled bathroom (2.3m x 1.2m).
• Large canteen (4.6m x 4.5m) with generous counter top and press space.
• Back office (5.9m x 5.8m) with window to view warehouse area and 3 x sliding door press space.
Warehouse Area (c. 539 SQM)
• Portal frame with concrete block infill panels, solid concrete flooring with high bay warehouse lighting.
• 3 phase power.
• Peak height clearance of c.6.82m
• Height clearance to eaves c.5.97m.
• Loading/intake access via motorised steel roller shutter door (4.22m wide x 4.73m high) and additional sliding steel door for added security.
• Backyard (14.5m x 13.3m) Concrete.
• Boiler room (Oil fired central heating).
Zoned E1 “to provide for industrial related uses subject to the provision of necessary physical infrastructure”
Photos, details, travel times and measurements are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing strictly by appointment only
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.800696338 Energy Performance Indicator:381.28 kWh/m²/yr