The Ashbourne Industrial Estate is ideally located within a 3-minute driveway away from the M2 motorway, 13 minutes to the M50, 20 minutes to Dublin Airport, 18 minutes to the M1 & M4 motorways, 30 minutes to Dublin Port and on the doorstep of Ashbourne Town with a host of amenities.
Built in c. 1990, 107/118 Ashbourne Industrial Estate is an end of terrace light industrial premises situated at the end of a cul de sac to briefly comprise of:
• Concrete and brick paving forecourt area (18m x 15m) with parking for c. 12 cars.
• 2 x storey offices with brick façade, solid masonry walls internally, internal gross floor area of c. 345 SQM.
• Double doors to reception area (7.2m x 4m) with tiled & carpet flooring and recessed lights.
• Office 1 (4.3m x 3.6m) with sliding door press space and roller shutters to window.
• Extensive bright corner office (6.2m x 6m) with 3 x windows and roller shutters to windows.
• Bathroom (1.4m x 1.2m) fully tiled with window.
• Bathroom (3.2m x 1.1m) fully tiled with shower and window.
• Middle office (4.6m x 4.4m) with double sliding press space.
• Hall with door to warehouse.
• Large back office (6m x 5.8m) with roller shutters.
• Storage area under the stairs.
• Filling/storage area (4.3m x 2.3m) with access to warehouse area.
• Office 1 (3.8m x 2.8m) double windows, extensive sliding door press space + (3.8m x 2.8m) storage area.
• Substantial airy bright corner office (10.2m x 6m) with 4 x front facing windows and 1 x side window.
• Fully tiled bathroom (2.3m x 1.2m).
• Large canteen (4.6m x 4.5m) with generous counter top and press space.
• Back office (5.9m x 5.8m) with window to view warehouse area and 3 x sliding door press space.
Warehouse Area (c. 539 SQM)
• Portal frame with concrete block infill panels, solid concrete flooring with high bay warehouse lighting.
• 3 phase power.
• Peak height clearance of c.6.82m
• Height clearance to eaves c.5.97m.
• Loading/intake access via motorised steel roller shut ...