9 Brennanstown Square is a large, contemporary, dual aspect two bed apartment measuring approximately 84.4 sqm (908 sqft). Built by Tudor Homes in 2005, the property is positioned at garden level and is presented in excellent decorative condition.
This own door apartment is accessed via a long private cobblelock walkway, flanked by planting on either side which leads to the front terrace overlooking the landscaped gardens.
- Accommodation comprises entrance lobby with storage room off.
- Large open plan room with three defined spaces; Living area, Dining area and Kitchen.
- The living area has a feature wall with raised shelving and inset gas fire.
- The dining area benefits from a patio door leading onto the deck.
- The Pronorm kitchen from Germany has stone counter tops, recessed glass shelving, down lighters and pantry press.
- Appliances include LG American style fridge freezer, integrated washer/ dryer, electric hob, hood and oven.
- An internal hall leads to the bathroom and bedrooms. The bathroom has tiled walls and floor and includes wall hung - WC with concealed cistern, WHB, double shower, heated towel rail, fitted mirrors and down lighters.
- The master bedroom is dual aspect and has a window overlooking the rear gardens and a patio door to the rear south facing deck. Fitted wardrobes are accompanied by bespoke wardrobe lighting. The master ensuite is tiled and includes wall hung WC, WHB, bath with overhead shower and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 is another double with built in wardrobes and rear access to the terrace.
- Parking: No 9 has two designated parking spaces. One surface to the front of the property and one in the underground parking section.
33 Molesworth St, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 6181300