Sherry FitzGerald Davitt & Davitt Mullingar
Recently Sale Agreed Properties
Agent Residential Property Map
About Sherry FitzGerald Davitt & Davitt Mullingar
Davitt & Davitt was founded in 1981 by Patrick Davitt. Pat joined the Sherry FitzGerald group in 1999 after setting up a new branch in Mullingar. The Davitt name has been associated with auctioneering since William Davitt, a relation of Pat’s, took out his first licence in 1904, a business that operated until 1956.
The Castlepollard office is a thriving branch and as the area has experienced considerable residential development in recent years it is ideally located at an important intersection, with main roads leading to Mullingar, Longford, Cavan, Navan and Dublin. The branch, which currently employs 6 staff, has recently been renovated with a stylish and modern new look.
PSRA Number 001440
- Dominick Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath,
- Phone: 044 934 0000 / 044 966 1000
- Fax: 044 934 3726
- Aidan Davitt - Managing Director email@example.com
- Alan Bracken - Valuations firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Corroon - Sales Manager email@example.com
- Pat Davitt - Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Coloe email@example.com