Wyckham Point, Dundrum, Dublin
- 2 Bed Apartment Sale Agreed
Please leave your details for next phase of development.
Combining the expertise of industry leaders O’Malley Construction and Dorville Homes with the highest standards of design and finish, the apartments at Wyckham Point offer both stylish and innovative homes in one of Dublin’s most desirable locations.
Attention to detail is foremost and obvious from the use of the highest quality materials, fittings, finishes, environmental design and landscaping. With 3 acres of tranquil woodland including a lake surrounding the on-site fitness and leisure suite and all serviced by a 24 hour Concierge, Wyckham Point provides a unique opportunity to own an outstanding home in an extraordinary development.
With the Balally Luas stop a few minutes’ walk from the doorstep and the M50 (J13) barely a minute’s drive away, getting to and from Wyckham Point and accessing the superb amenities available in the vicinity couldn’t be easier.
Dundrum is widely recognised as being one of Dublin’s most desirable locations, enjoying a privileged setting between the Dublin Mountains and the sea. With the city centre also easily accessible by bus, car or traffic free via the Luas, Wyckham Point is ideally situated to enjoy all the amazing amenities this area has to offer. With the Multi Award winning Dundrum Town Centre a 5 minute stroll away, there are over 100 shops, 34 restaurants, a 12 screen cinema and theatre among the many varied attractions on your doorstep. St. Stephen’s Green and the hustle and bustle of the city centre is just a 20 minute Luas ride away. The sea-side at Dun Laoghaire, hiking at 3-Rock, golfing in Rathfarnham or jogging in Marlay Park, whatever your passion is, it’s close to Wyckham Point.
As soon as you enter the development you are greeted by the familiar and friendly 24 hr a day Concierge, ready to assist you in any way. From booking tickets or taxis to accepting deliveries on your behalf, the Concierge is always on hand to look after you and make your life that little bit easier.
Providing a full range of services from a computer with full internet access, a fax, scanner, printer and photocopier all at your disposal, the on-site Business Centre is another of the facilities available to residents of Wyckham Point.
Nestled in the wooded parkland of the development, The Retreat offers residents a place to come to banish the stresses of the day. Follow your workout in the fully equipped gym with a session in the Sauna or Steam-room or just take some time out in the heated relaxation area. Whichever you choose, some time at The Retreat will help leave the troubles of the day behind you and leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Another top class facility on-site at Wyckham Point. The crèche is run by Once Upon A Time and all details are available on their website: www.onceuponatime.ie
A creative landscaping scheme designed with flair and imagination by highly acclaimed landscape architects Cunnane Stratton Reynolds complements the quality of the buildings. There is a superb planting scheme around the existing mature trees, paving layouts using the highest quality stone and granite, water features and a lighting design to create a stunning environment for residents. The three acre parkland and lake forms a stunning backdrop to the scheme and is available for the enjoyment of the residents.
-Natural gas central heating.
-Contemporary kitchens with oak veneer door and polished stone worktop.
-Appliances including NEFF stainless steel oven, microwave oven, built-in ceramic hob, fully
integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
-Fully tiled walls and floors in bathrooms and en suites.
-Timer controlled electric underfloor heating in bathrooms and en suites.
-All showers have pressure booster pump.
-Recessed downlighters fitted throughout the apartment.
-Access control via video intercom system.
-Utility/storage cupboards with washer/dryer.
-Wiring for intruder alarm.
-High quality aluminium clad timber windows with in-built vents, double glazing and draught
-Generous private balcony/patio for each apartment.
-Wardrobes in each bedroom with shelves and hanging rails and off white doors with oak finish
-All living rooms are wired for Home Cinema Surround Sound and plasma TV and have a CAT
5 cable network installed to allow broadband and UPC or Sky signals to be received.
-Internal doors are oak veneer with stainless steel ironmongery.
-Mains operated smoke detectors in each apartment.
-CCTV monitoring at principal points / 24 hour security.
-All homes covered by the Homebond 10 Year Guarantee Scheme.
From the moment you enter the large, bright entrance lobbies, the attention to detail and high spec finish is obvious from the luxurious carpets, marble tiled floors and the attractively decorated walls and foyers, it is clear that Wyckham Point is a cut above the rest. The access-controlled entrance doors with video intercom system for additional security give all residents that added peace of mind as they access their apartments.
High speed lifts service all floors including the basement with each lift car fitted out to a high standard.
*Entrance door in oak veneer with inlay and brushed stainless steel handles.
* Luxurious polished off-white floor tiles fitted as standard.
* Storage cupboard in most apartments plumbed for washer / dryer.
* Contemporary kitchen with oak veneer doors with stainless steel handles to base units.
* Stainless steel extractor and stainless steel finished plinth to all cupboard units.
* Polished stone worktops with under-slung stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap.
* Kitchen appliances include stainless steel single oven, microwave oven, built-in ceramic hob, fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Ceramic tiles to walls and floor.
Bathrooms and en suites
* Italian designed with fully tiled walls, white suites with chrome fittings, mirror, wenge shelving and storage cupboard, downlighters, concealed dual flush WC cistern with granite top to access panel.
* All baths and shower trays are fitted with chrome shower screens.
* Electric underfloor heating is standard with controller / timer.
* All showers have pressure booster pump.
* Gas fired central heating with wall mounted boiler and radiators.
* Recessed downlighters are fitted throughout the apartment.
* Chrome switches and sockets in the kitchen and chrome switches in the living room and bedrooms.
* Smoke and heat detectors are fitted and apartments are wired for burglar alarm.
Communications / Entertainment
* An advanced cable network fitted with CAT 5 and coaxial cabling allows purchasers to install a data network to receive broadband and UPC or Sky signals throughout the apartment.
* Apartment living rooms are also wired for Home Cinema Surround Sound and for plasma TV.
* The living room and all bedrooms are wired for internet access and have a TV point.
* Internal walls are painted ‘Gardenia’ and all internal joinery is painted white with satin finish.
Allocated parking in secure basement carpark for all units with lift and stairs access to apartment cores.
These particulars are issued strictly on the understanding that they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and maps are not drawn to scale. The builder reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specifications in the interest of the overall quality of the development.
To make an appointment to see the apartments, please contact the Sales Team at Hooke & Macdonald on 01-6318402.
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Wyckham Point, Dundrum, Dublin
- Hooke & MacDonald
- 118 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin City Centre, Dublin 2,
- Phone: 01 6318402
- Fax: 01 6766340
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
Hooke & MacDonald
More properties from this Agent
Wherever you're thinking of buying, an AIB Mortgage could make it happen!
Find out more about our range of Mortgage OptionsEnquire Now
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
WARNING: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.