Spencer Dock, IFSC, Dublin
- 2 Bed Apartment For Sale
Spencer Dock combines modern living and commercial space at its finest, so it is a place to work and live in Dublin. All of the apartments are designed by leading architects Scott Tallon Walker. It is on the LUAS Red Line.
* High quality ceramic flooring to kitchens and bathrooms
* Top of the range appliances to include ceramic hob, electric fan oven, stainless steel and glass extractor
* Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
* Contemporary modern kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops
* Exclusive bathroom suites
* Thermostatic controlled shower
* Stainless steel heated towel rails
* Low voltage downlighters to ceilings
* Secure underground parking
* Floor to ceiling glazing
* Excellent storage facilities
* Concierge service
* Gas fired central heating
* Energy efficient low carbon centralised heating system
* High ceilings
* 24hr security
Spencer Dock is set to be the Capital of New Dublin, with a host of amenities on the doorstep and a vast range of great bars and prestigious restaurants a stone's throw away. The 02 is within walking distance.
VIBRANT LIVING - Spencer Dock is one of Dublin's most sought after addresses
* Jurys Inn
* Holiday Inn
* Trinity Capital Hotel
* The Mont Clare Hotel
* The Davenport Hotel
* Clarion Hotel
* The Ferryman Hotel
* The Gibson Hotel
* Milano Restaurant
* Sinergie Restaurant
* Fish Bar
* Zaps Steakhouse
* Szechuan Wok
* The Vaults
* The Harbourmaster Restaurant
* Ocean Bar & Restaurant
* Ely CHQ
* Herb Street Bars
* Excise Bar
* Harbourmaster Bar
* O’Reillys Pub
* MV Cill Airne
* The Longstone
* The Ferryman
* La Corte Bar Italia
* O’Brien’s Evolution Café
* Il Fornaio
* Seven Wonders
* New York Grind
* Marks & Spencer
Shopping Centres: CHQ, Jervis Street, Henry Street, Stephen's Green and Grafton Street. Schools/Colleges: Trinity, D.I.T., D.B.S., Loreto on the Green, The Institute; American College. Hospitals: The Rotunda Hospital, The Mater Hospital, Holles Street Maternity Hospital. Samuel Beckett Bridge makes the South City more accessible. The Development is adjacent to the Irish Financial Services Centre and The Convention Centre, Dublin.
* Bus Route: 90
* Also Eden Quay is a 15 minute walk away for numerous bus routes.
* Connolly Station nearby.
* Spencer Dock LUAS station located within the development.
* The train station at Spencer Dock is a 2 minute walk.
* Liffey Water Taxi is approximately 15 minutes to Heuston Station.
* Port Tunnel is approx. 5 minutes drive.
* East-Link Bridge (access to Sandymount/South Dublin) approx. 2 minutes drive. On view by appointment
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Spencer Dock, IFSC, Dublin
- Hooke & MacDonald
- 118 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin City Centre, Dublin 2,
- Phone: 01 6318402
- Fax: 01 6766340
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
Hooke & MacDonald
More properties from this Agent
Finance this property with EBS Mortgages
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS, THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.