No. 10 Kings Channel, Ballinakill, Waterford City, Co. Waterford
- 3 Bed Detached House Sale Agreed
This superb family home provides bright and spacious living accommodation and is comprised of entrance hallway, sitting room, conservatory, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs wc, main bathroom and three generous double bedrooms, with master bedroom fully en-suite. This well appointed property sits on a superb riverside site, with mature tree and shrub lined boundaries. In a quiet cul-de-sac within the development, the property enjoys uninterrupted views of both the River Suir, and The Island Ferry River Crossing at Ballinakill. Heating is provided by oil fired central, and all windows and doors are uPVC double glazed.Other features of this exceptional property include tarmacadam driveway and uPVC facia and soffits, detached red brick boiler house and fuel store. Viewing of this truly excellent family home is highly recommended. For further details or viewing arrangement, please contact DNG Thomas Reid Auctioneers on 051-852233
DocumentsNo 10 Kings Channel Ballinakill Waterford - Copy.doc.pdf
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: No. 10 Kings Channel, Ballinakill, Waterford City, Co. Waterford
- Negotiator: Thomas Reid
- DNG Thomas Reid Auctioneers
- 16 Lombard Street, Waterford City
- Phone: 051 852 233
- Fax: 051 341 131
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
You may also be interested in:
- 4 Bed - €370,000 8 Meadow Well, Grantstown Village, Co. Waterford
- 4 Bed - €360,000 Bishopsfield, Williamstown, Waterford City Centre, Waterford City, Co. Waterford
- 3 Bed - €375,000 25, The Brambles,, Ballinakill Downs,, Waterford.
- 6 Bed - €375,000 Belmont Lodge, Lower Maypark Lane, Ballinakill, Waterford City, Co. Waterford