KNOCKMOYLE EAST, KYLEBRACK, Loughrea, Co. Galway
- 2 Bed Cottage For Sale
Solid fuel central heating
Hot water via solar panels
Solid wood double-glazed windows
Poly tunnel, ca. 4 x 10
Vegetable garden (arranged in 14 raised beds)
Parking next to the main house
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: 359.18 kWh/m²/yr
* Kitchen 5.37 x 3.90 Tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas cooker with extractor hood, Nestor Martin solid fuel stove set in traditional fireplace, high ceiling. Exrta downlight via light tube.
* Utility room 1.12 x 3.50 Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
* Bathroom 3.66 x 2.30 Tiled floor, wainscoting, Bath with shower over, W.C., whb.
* Dining room 2.78 x 4.02 Tiled floor, solid fuel stove, bespoke solid ash staircase to first floor.
* Landing/study 2.69 x 4.34 Wooden floor. Bedroom 1 4.64 x 3.94 Wood floor, inclusive en-suite: electric shower, W.C., whb.
* Bedroom 2 3.18 x 3.94 Attic-style room. Outbuildings:
* Block built shed 9.00 x 6.00 In three sections Block built shed 12.00 x 10.00
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: KNOCKMOYLE EAST, KYLEBRACK, Loughrea, Co. Galway
- Green Valley Properties
- Caherhurley, Bodyke, Co. Clare,
- Phone: 061 921 498
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
Green Valley Properties
Wherever you're thinking of buying, an AIB Mortgage could make it happen!
Find out more about our range of Mortgage OptionsEnquire Now
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
WARNING: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.