Kincora, O'Connell Avenue
- 5 Bed Terraced House Sale Agreed
This spacious property retains all of it’s original features including coving, windows, fireplaces etc and whilst needing refurbishment it offers the diserning purchaser a real gem!
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, study and bathroom.
Outside the property is further enhanced by an extra large front garden, a rear courtyard, a detached garage and a long rear garden which has a southerly aspect.
* * Original features
* * Prime location
* * Five bedrooms
* * Large garden
* * Superb potential
* * Courtyard
* * vehicular access to rear
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Kincora, O'Connell Avenue
- Property Partners de Courcy O'Dwyer
- Barrack House, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City Centre, Co. Limerick
- Phone: 061 410410
- Fax: 061 444443
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
You may also be interested in:
- 4 Bed - €279,950 Shanandoah, Mill Road, Corbally, City Centre (Limerick), Co. Limerick
- 4 Bed - €255,000 8 CRESCENT AVENUE, City Centre (Limerick), Co. Limerick
- 4 Bed - €250,000 KEEPERVIEW, CLONCONANE, REDGATE, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick
- 5 Bed - €235,000 No.57 Glenbrook, Old Singland Road, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City
Property Partners de Courcy O'Dwyer
Found an ideal home? Check out the permanent tsb Mortgage Centre.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.Enquire Now
permanent tsb p.l.c is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.