Kincora, O'Connell Avenue
- 5 Bed Terraced House Sale Agreed
This spacious property retains all of it’s original features including coving, windows, fireplaces etc and whilst needing refurbishment it offers the diserning purchaser a real gem!
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, study and bathroom.
Outside the property is further enhanced by an extra large front garden, a rear courtyard, a detached garage and a long rear garden which has a southerly aspect.
* * Original features
* * Prime location
* * Five bedrooms
* * Large garden
* * Superb potential
* * Courtyard
* * vehicular access to rear
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Kincora, O'Connell Avenue
- Property Partners de Courcy O'Dwyer
- Barrack House, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City Centre, Co. Limerick
- Phone: 061 410410
- Fax: 061 444443
- Licence: 002371
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
You may also be interested in:
- 301 Windmill House, Dock Road, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City 2 Bed - €60,000
- 10 McNamara Terrace, Wolfe Tone Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City 2 Bed - €120,000
- Apt 512 Richmond Court, Mount Kennett, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City 2 Bed - €50,000
- 301 Abbey River Court, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City 2 Bed - €90,000
Property Partners de Courcy O'Dwyer
Wherever you're thinking of buying, an AIB Mortgage could make it happen!
Find out more about our range of Mortgage OptionsEnquire Now
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
WARNING: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.