Kincora, O'Connell Avenue
- 5 Bed Terraced House Sale Agreed
This spacious property retains all of it’s original features including coving, windows, fireplaces etc and whilst needing refurbishment it offers the diserning purchaser a real gem!
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, study and bathroom.
Outside the property is further enhanced by an extra large front garden, a rear courtyard, a detached garage and a long rear garden which has a southerly aspect.
* * Original features
* * Prime location
* * Five bedrooms
* * Large garden
* * Superb potential
* * Courtyard
* * vehicular access to rear
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Kincora, O'Connell Avenue
- Property Partners de Courcy O'Dwyer
- Barrack House, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City Centre, Co. Limerick
- Phone: 061 410410
- Fax: 061 444443
- Licence: 002371
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
You may also be interested in:
- Bridge House, Old Cork Road, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick 3 Bed - €195,000
- 305 Abbey River Court, Sheep Street, Limerick City 2 Bed - €70,000
- 4 St. Mary's Place, Off Athlunkard Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City 3 Bed - €110,000
- 10 Broadleaf, Broad Street, Limerick City 2 Bed - €60,000
Property Partners de Courcy O'Dwyer
More properties from this Agent
Ready for your next step?
Would you like to move home?
Thinking about the next step?
Lending criteria, terms and conditions, security and insurance are required.
Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank trading as Bank of Ireland Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.