"Hodgins House", Main Street, Moneygall, Co. Offaly
- 3 Bed Period House For Sale
which have Full Planning Permission for Commercial Use. The Private Enclosed Garden (21m x 47m) Contains a Medley of old Trees & Wild Grasses, Providing a Peaceful & Secure Sanctuary to the Occupier.
History and Charm abound in this Fine Property, and many of its characteristics are the perfect example of a 100-year step back in time. An Arched Carriageway leads to the Business “Any Old Thing”, which is successfully run from the Converted Stables & it’s traditional Courtyard.
This Property was once owned by close relatives of the Kearney family, since connected with President Obama, so an interesting opportunity exists!
Moneygall village adjoins the imminent M7 Dublin to Limerick Motorway. Located near Roscrea (16km) & Nenagh (22km), all major cities are all easily accessed from here.
* Services include Mains Sewerage and Water.
* Heating is provided by two Solid Fuel Stoves and by new Electric Night Storage Heaters (half-price electricity).
* In 1999, the residence was fully re-wired and the Slated Roof was re-constructed.
* All windows are white uPVC, double glazed.
* The private enclosed rear yard is finished entirely in old Stone.
* Low maintenance original plaster finish to the exterior residence walls.
* All Carpets, Curtains and Electrical Appliances are Included with the Sale.
* Additional Information:-
* The two Stables were converted for use as a Shop in 2004 (Planning No. FS240020, Offaly Co. Council). These Outbuildings could also be converted to a Study/ Office/ Workshop Space, for a work-from-home opportunity.
* With the large plot size of 0.38 Acres, the undeveloped garden, the interesting genealogical links, the private rear courtyard and the strength of the Moneygall Village Local Community, this property represents a solid capital growth opportunity. Try to View Today!
BER No. 100947308
Energy Performance Indicator: 572.43 kWh/m²/yr
0.60m x 0.95m
Pine Front Door, Handmade with Leaded Colour Glass Inset. The Front Hall has Glazed Double Doors leading to Internal Hallway.
4.27m x 4.60m
with a Solid Fuel Stove. Fitted floor carpet. Door to Rear Lobby.
2.68m x 1.79m
Door to Rear Yard and to W.C.
3.30m x 4.60m
With Open Fireplace. Ceiling Coving.
2.03m x 1.85m
Custom Built Pine Staircase, fitted with a Chair Lift (removable). Original Flagstone Floor. Tongue & Groove Walls, Painted Cream.
4.24m x 4.00m
Modern Shaker Maple Kitchen Units. Solid Fuel Stove, Painted Red. A Traditional Style Half Door Leads to the Rear Courtyard.
3.30m x 1.85m
Plumbed for Washing Machine. Wall & Floor Presses.
1.43m x 1.83m
3.21m x 2.10m
4.21m x 3.29m
Open Fireplace (enclosed). Carpeted.
T & G Walls, Open Fireplace. Carpeted.
5.41m x 4.26m
(included with Bed 3)
New Triton El. Shower, W.C. Sink.
4.02m x 2.77m
Original Painted Pine Floorboards.
1.01m x 4.13m
T & G Walls.
Feature Bathroom (new in 2009);
2.66m x 2.48m
Bath, W.C. Vanity Unit. Tiled Floor & Mosiac Style Splashback. Integrated Water Heaters. LED Lighting.
Take the R445 (signposted Dublin N7). Continue for about 3 miles, until you come to the N7. Continue in the direction of Dublin, driving through Toomevara. The next village is Moneygall, which is about 9 miles from Nenagh. The property for sale is along Main Street, on the left hand side - there is a For Sale signboard outside it.
Drive onto the Roscrea By-Pass/the N7. Continue in the direction of Limerick. Moneygall is the first village you will meet, which is about 8 miles from Roscrea. The property for sale is on Main Street, it will be on your right hand side – a For Sale signboard is erected outside the property.
Other Distances Include:
Limerick: 61km; Dublin: 140km; Shannon Airport: 87 km.
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: "Hodgins House", Main Street, Moneygall, Co. Offaly
- Negotiator: Anne-Louise Mitchell
- Victor Mitchell
- Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
- Phone: 0505 24000
- Fax: 0505 24001
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.