Harbour Heights - Rochestown Rd, Passage West, Co. Cork
- New Development For Sale
Set on the grounds of Ardmore House and in the hinterland of Cork City, Harbour Heights overlooks the sheltered port of Passage West which extends along the West shore of the Lee Estuary. Breathtaking scenery, tranquil walkways and all the convenience of local facilities combine with close proximity to the city to make “Harbour Heights” an idyllic haven for those seeking comfort, serenity and convenience.
A Unique Impression
Combining beautiful woodlands and stunning sea views Passage West has an interesting and intriguing character making it an attractive hideaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. At the same time take pleasure in this country feel and revel in the new level of accessibility afforded by such a convenient location. Everything is close at hand but removed enough to give a genuine feeling of freedom.
Awaken Your Senses
An Historic maritime village, Passage West marries a sense of times past with a positive outlook to the future. The Village and its amenities are poised on the cusp of major regeneration which will see it, and indeed Harbour Heights coming to the fore as 'the' address to have. Follow the path of the old railway line and sense the first passenger steamship that took off for the Atlantic. Ramble along the scenic walk that caresses the inner harbour. Enlighten your mind with breathtaking views. Embrace a higher sense of living.
Sense Your Personal Space... Trust Your Instincts
Designed with an emphasis on personal space these exclusive properties focus on an abundance of light combined with spacious interiors. Stylish finishes and a sense of detail are evident throughout from contemporary bathrooms and kitchen to bright and luxurious bedrooms all of which await your personal finishing touches.
* Solid wood internal doors with glazed/ sidelights/ frosted glass panels
* Top quality ironmongery and door furniture
* Plaster coving to hallways and main reception room
* Bright living accommodation on all floors
* Sophisticated and elegant layouts
* Natural gas radiator central heating
* PVC double glazed windows
* Up-to-minute kitchens with many attractive design features
* Electric shower unit in main bathroom
* Modern fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms
* High insulation standards
* Contemporary fireplace - plumbed for gas
* Both gas and electrical services available for cooking
* Fully decorated throughout
* Wired for alarm
* PVC fascia and soffit
* No stamp duty for owner occupiers
* Freehold title
* Ten year structural guarantee
WHERE THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER
73 South Mall
Tel: 021 427 1421
Fax: 021 427 4709
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Harbour Heights - Rochestown Rd, Passage West, Co. Cork
- Cohalan Downing
- 88 South Mall, Cork City Centre, Co. Cork,
- Phone: 021 427 7717
- Fax: 021 4277717
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.