Apt.33, 30 North Great Georges Street, North City Centre, Dublin 1
- 1 Bed Apartment 45 m² / 484 ft²
Apartment.33 is located on the third floor of №.30 North Great Georges Street in the heart of Dublin city centre, only minutes from O'Connell Street and the GPO. №30 is close to Connolly train station, Busaras and only 30 minutes from Dublin’s International Airport.
North Great Georges Street, is now one of the cities most fashionable residential addresses and home to a series of meticulously restored Georgian townhouses. The Hugh Lane Gallery and Belvedere College are located nearby, as well as the Rotunda and the Mater hospitals.
The area has undergone much development with the refurbishment of several fine Georgian buildings on Mountjoy Square as well as North Great Georges Street and the development of Jury’s Hotel and the Ilac Shopping Centre on Parnell Street.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom
Ideally suitable as a City Pad, a first home or investment opportunity!
• Private car park space behind remote controlled security gates
• Private & secure entrance lobby
• Electric storage heating
• Management Company - Belvedere Court Management Co. (€1500 pa)
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
Living / Dining Room (6.34.m x 3.83m)
Good size living area with sliding doors opening on to small balcony.
Timber surround fireplace with black slate inset and hearth. Tiled floor, decorative ceiling coving.
Archway leading to:
Kitchen (2.37m x 1.29m)
Tiled floor, fitted high & low level units with tiled splashback.
Bedroom 1 (4.17m x 2.64m)
Laminated timber floor, fitted wardrobes
Bathroom (2.84m x 1.73m)
With wc, whb & bath with overhead electric shower. Tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Apt.33, 30 North Great Georges Street, North City Centre, Dublin 1
- Guardian Property
- 72 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4
- Phone: 01 6680100
- Fax: 01 6675326
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
You may also be interested in:
- 13 Summerhill Place, Summerhill, North City Centre, Dublin 1 3 Bed - €215,000
- 28 Kenmare House, North Great George St, North City Centre, Dublin 1 1 Bed - €169,000
- Kingsmill Court, North City Centre, Dublin 1 2 Bed - €200,000
- Apt. 4, 151-152 Parnell Street, North City Centre, Dublin 1 1 Bed - €119,000