92, Wintergarden, Pearse Street, South City Centre, Dublin 2
- 1 Bed Apartment 47 m² / 506 ft² Sale Agreed
Award winning development
The interior is in good condition throughout
Excellent investment property with superb yield for investors
Located within walking distance to Trinity College, Grand Canal Square & Grafton Street.
Just minutes from the Dart
Unbeatable City Centre location
L-Shaped, laminate wood flooring, intercom, hot-press and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 4.35m x 3.0m
Carpet floor, fitted wardrobes, window overlooking courtyard.
Bathroom 2.3m x 1.7m
Tiled floor, Partially tiled walls, wc, wash hand basin, bath & shower.
Livingroom/ Dining area 5.61m x 3.15m
Laminate wood floor, feature wood fireplace with electric inset, floor to ceiling window.
Kitchen 2.3m x 2.4m
Tiled floor, partially tiled wall, integrated oven, hob and extractor. Plumbed for washing machine.
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: 92, Wintergarden, Pearse Street, South City Centre, Dublin 2
- Keane Thompson Property Consultants
- 16, Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
- Phone: 01 298 9384
- Fax: 01 298 9384
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
You may also be interested in:
- 61 Corn Exchange, Burgh Quay, Dublin 2 2 Bed - €325,000
- Apartment 1, 51 Powers Court, Mount Street Crescent, South City Centre, Dublin 2 1 Bed - €845,000
- 49 Joyce House East, Viking Harbour, Ushers Island, South City Centre, Dublin 8 2 Bed - €195,000
- 9 Meathville Terrace, Long Lane, South City Centre, Dublin 8 2 Bed - €395,000
Keane Thompson Property Consultants
More properties from this Agent
Found an ideal home? Check out the permanent tsb Mortgage Centre.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.Enquire Now
permanent tsb p.l.c is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.