5 Wilsons Place, Dublin 2
- 2 Bed End of Terrace House 86 m² / 926 ft²
Built in the early 1900s, No. 5 Wilsons Place is a fine example of a two bed period red brick end of terrace property. This lovely family home incorporates an entrance hall, an open plan bright and spacious living/dining room and a modern kitchen. There is a double bedroom to the front of the house which could easily be used as another reception room. Upstairs, there are two spacious bedrooms (main ensuite) and a bathroom. Outside there is a sunny enclosed patio garden with decking and a storage area.
Ideally located close to the city centre where location reigns supreme, this property is only a stones throw from the heart of Dublin's business district. It is also close to excellent local shopping and within a short stroll of St. Stephens Green and Grafton street with its array of shops, cafes and restaurants. Local recreational facilities are well catered for with the new Aviva stadium and Herbert Park all close by.
Grand Canal DART Station is less than five minutes walk away and there are excellent road links with the Port Tunnel the North and the N11 to the South.
T.V & Telephone point
Ber Rating: D2
Ber Number: 105502819
Energy Performance Indicator: 289.29 kWh/m²/yr
Living Room 5.34m x 3.04m.
Kitchen 5.07m x 3.92m.
Bedroom 1 5.99m x 2.82m.
Bedroom 2 3.31m x 3.16m.
Ensuite 2.15m x 2.06m.
Bathroom 3.08m x 2.06m.
BER No: 105502819
Performance Indicator: 289.29 kWh/m²/yr
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: 5 Wilsons Place, Dublin 2
- Sherry FitzGerald Ballsbridge
- 164 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- Phone: 01 2376300
- Fax: 01 2376399
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
You may also be interested in:
- 3 Bed - €295,000 70 The Northumberlands, off Mount Street, Dublin 2
- 2 Bed - €300,000 Apt 7, 66-67 South Great George's Street , South City Centre, Dublin 2
- 2 Bed - €290,000 137 Adelaide Square, Whitefiar Street, South City Centre, Dublin 8
- 3 Bed - €275,000 Apt 169 Harcourt Green, Charlemont Street, Dublin 2 , South City Centre, Dublin 2