FOR SALE - FREEHOLD PROPERTY. DOUBLE-FRONTED COMMERCIAL PREMISES WITH 14M FRONTAGE. LOCATED AT BUSY JUNCTION IN THE CENTRE OF BLACKROCK VILLAGE. C. 130 SQ.M. PLUS PRIVATE PARKING FOR 4-5 CARS AT REAR.
SUIT OWNER/OCCUPIERS AND INVESTORS.
- Prime North County Dublin investment opportunity
- 10 industrial units for sale in a complex totaling 18 units
- High profile location on the N1 Dublin-Swords Road
- Comprising 10 self-contained, two-storey properties extending to approximately 3,363Sq.m. (36,199 Sq.ft.)
- Fully rented with a strong tenant profile
- Total contracted rent of €214,380 per annum
Metropoint Business Park is a superb development of enterprise/business units directly fronting the N1. This strategic high profile location lies approxi...
- Prime North County Dublin investment opportunity with eleven retail units at ground floor and six retail units overhead
- High profile location on the main street in Swords
- Comprising a two-storey property extending to approximately 969 Sq.m. (10,433 Sq.ft.)
- Strong tenant profile including Gilsenans Pharmacy, Winston Jewellers, Hainnigans Craft Butchers and Glam amongst others
- Total passing rent of €292,596 per annum
Swords Town Centre (constructed 1989) is a modern two-storey purpose built neighbourhoo...
Savills is pleased to present The Rockbrook Estate, which offers investors an excellent opportunity to acquire a majority stake in a high profile development situated in Dublin’s No. 1 suburban location. This excellent scheme comprises two luxury multi-family blocks with a retail offering, basement car parking and an adjoining 1.13 hectare (2.8 acre) development site.
Investment Property 7107 ft² / 660.26 m² For Sale€2,500,000
• Prime South Dublin Mixed-Use Investment.
• Comprising Café, Office & Gymnasium.
• Extending to approximately 660 Sq.m (7,107 Sq.ft.).
• Fully let on 3 x leases.
• Tenants include Starbucks, Southside Partnership & Educo Gym.
• Average unexpired term of 15 years.
• Current total rent reserved €263,000 per annum.
• High profile location in the centre of Blackrock.
• Dual frontage to Main Street & Blackro...
Investment Property 3895 m² / 41925 ft² For SalePOA
Bloomfields Shopping Centre forms part of the Spectrum Portfolio. The Spectrum Portfolio is an opportunity for investors to access a diverse array of assets in the Irish retail market, including retail park, grocery retail centres and town centre retail.
Superb Investment Opportunity
‘Latouka’ is an attractive modern development of 18 own door units. The development is set in mature gated grounds and is well maintained. The properties provide a mix of 1 and 2 bed units, with ten 1 beds, eight 2 beds. Surface level and covered parking is provided on site. The subject apartments range from 468sq.ft to 1,060sq.ft in floor area, resulting in a total floor area ...
Savills is pleased to present the investment sale of 47 Main Street, Swords. This single let property occupies a prominent location in the centre of Swords. The property comprises a single storey protected structure, with feature facade on to the main street.
The entire property is let to KBC Ireland PLC for a term of 10 years at an annual rent of €68,880.
Investment Property 562 m² / 6049 ft² For Sale€750,000
Excellent opportunity to acquire purpose built investment property (circa 562 sq. m.) situated in a prominent position just off Main St in the centre of Swords village within walking distance of every conceivable amenity.
Constructed in 2007, the property comprises five spacious apartments, two on the first floor, two on the second floor and one penthouse on the third floor. There is also a shop unit at grou...
Investment Property 164 m² / 1765 ft² For Sale€450,000
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT / CONTRACT DENIEDLOCATIONThe property is situated on the east side of Ballymoss Road and forms part of 'The Forum' development; a substantial mixed use development completed in circa 2005/2006 that provides for retail, office and residential accommodation. The property is located less than 200 metres from the Stillorgan LUAS stop, which connects it with Cherrywood to the South and St. Stephen...