Unit 16, Southside Industrial Estate, Pouladuff Road, Cork
- Industrial Units 624.2 m² / 6719 ft² To Let
The property is situated approx. 4 km south of Cork City Centre in Southside Industrial Estate on the western side of Pouladuff Road close to its junction with Forge Hill and has easy access to the South Ring Road and Kinsale Road.
The property comprises a modern warehouse unit incorporating a two-storey office block with three private offices, open plan office, canteen and ladies and gents toilets. Loading access is provided by means of a steel roller shutter loading door and there is an extensive circulation area in front of the building.
All main services are connected.
Ground Warehouse: 508.2 sq m (5,470 sq ft)
Ground Offices: 58.0 sq m (624 sq ft)
First Offices: 58.0 sq m (624 sq ft)
Approx. Total: 624.2 sq m (6,719 sq ft)
* Modern warehouse premises with two storey office block incorporated
* Approx. 6 meter eaves height
* Ideally located in Southside Industrial Estate just off the South Ring Road, convenient to all main arterial routes
* Neighbouring occupiers inlcude Edmundson Electrical, DHL, PC Pro, Premier Autos Parts, EZ Living @ Right Price, The Blindmaker and Slide and Glide doors
Interested in this Commercial Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Unit 16, Southside Industrial Estate, Pouladuff Road, Cork
- Lisney Commercial (Cork)
- 1 South Mall, Cork City Centre, Co. Cork,
- Phone: 021 4275079
- Fax: 021 4272405
You may also be interested in:
- - POA Unit 4 Doughcloyne Court, Doughcloyne Industrial Estate, Togher, Cork City
- - POA Warehouse / Light Industrial Unit, Sitecast Industrial Estate, Pouladuff Road, Cork.
- - POA Unit 27, Togher Industrial Estate, Togher, Cork City
- - POA Unit 17 Tramore Commercial Park, Tramore Road, Togher, Cork City
Lisney Commercial (Cork)
More properties from this Agent
Ready for your next step?
Would you like to move home?
Thinking about the next step?
Lending criteria, terms and conditions, security and insurance are required.
Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank trading as Bank of Ireland Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.